Here at Cooper’s Gifts Apparel Home we are ALWAYS looking for fun, talented and hard working rockstars to join our team! Whether you are looking to continue your career in the retail industry or a place to get your feet wet, we want to hear from you. If you have ever visited the shop, you will know we are not like other retail stores… Cooper’s is a shopper’s oasis, where customers select from trendy clothing, distinctive home furnishings, beautiful window treatments and exquisite gifts. We are serious about style, yet you will find our store unpredictable, quirky and alluring. Bringing this consistently fabulous experience to all our shoppers takes an army!
Here’s how we make it happen:
- Positive “Can do” attitudes
- Creative ideas and hard work
- Unique products we can be excited about sharing with our customers
- Finding the story behind everyone who walks in our stores
- Fun and awesome colleagues who are always willing to help
- Giving back to the local community is our favorite!!
- Thinking this sounds like the place for you? Check out all our different pieces of the puzzle that come together to create the Cooper’s experience.
Sales Associates – NOW HIRING SEASONAL (see below)
Social Media Manager-
Hey there, Kate — Head Honcho of Cooper’s — here. We wish we could reply to each and every one of you, but we’re starting to receive a wild amount of applications… and carpal tunnel is a real thing. So if you don’t hear back from us, please don’t take it personally.
We’re growing quickly and have the potential to bring on additional team members in Sales, Merchandising, Marketing, Shipping/Receiving, and eCommerce in the future. If our needs happen to match what you’ve got goin’ on, we’ll ping you! In the meantime, we’ll see you out there!
P.S. Please resist the urge to call about your email…. or email about your email ☺
Added helpers for busy Q4 season through Christmas. (aka Christmas Elves)
Goals: create and maintain a long-term relationship with the customers in order to achieve sales goals and represent the store in a positive manner while ensuring recurring business.
Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Advise customers by providing information on products, helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offer suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed with events, sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Needs to be able to resolve customer complaints in a satisfactory manner
- They should maintain the visual appearance of the store by assisting in the upkeep of store displays
- Maintain cleanliness of the store
- Tag new products as directed by Managers
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi- task and prioritize
- Proficiency to perform basic computer functions
- Capable of working independently or within a team
- Capable of lifting up to 30 pounds
- Capable of climbing stairs multiple times daily
For more information or to submit your resume, please email email@example.com