How can we help you attain your goals?
Having trouble sticking to your New Year's Resolutions? No worries- it's not too late to start now; to make this your best year yet. So many of us have similar goals, all in an effort to be the best-versions-of-ourselves. In thinking about my own list, I realized that there are many opportunities, items and categories that we have here in the shop that can help you in reaching those goals:
1) SAVE MONEY that's a big one. Our Semi Annual Clearance Sale happens twice a year. Once in January/February and again in August/September. Save up to 75% when you shop our clearance section. It's a progressive sale, with second markdowns and items added. Unleash your inner Bargain Hunter, and start off the New Year with a little extra cash in your pocket.
2) BE GRATEFUL The Blessing Bracelet is a beautiful and simple way to remind yourself of the many blessings that surround you daily. This year is about focusing on the being grateful for what you have and focusing on the positives, no matter how small. The Blessing bracelet is a timeless and classic design, elegant when worn alone or stacked together – but more so the bracelet is a gift, a precious reminder of all we already have to be grateful for and a starting point in the practice of Gratitude.Sterling silver, stretchable nylon, stacks well with other bracelets or blessing bracelets. Each comes with a tag that reads: “This is a Blessing Bracelet. Whenever you wear it acknowledge one blessing in your life for each pearl on the bracelet. Each time you are drawn to the bracelet, silently find four people or things you can be grateful for. Be grateful for: Your children, a flower, your dog, a perfect cup of coffee, a roof over your head – just find something. The more you wear the bracelet and the more blessings you find, the more you will be blessed. In one year, if followed, you will be aware of a profound change in your life.”
3) SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS Sometimes life gets so busy that spending time with family and friends takes a back seat. Dedicate time in to connect with the people who matter to you most. Myself, I am doing my best to stick to a Sunday supper routine. With 4 kids, 3 of them teens, this is no easy task. But so worth it; I love having all of the chicks back in the nest! As you know, we carry the Willow Tree line of figurines here at Cooper's, and I loved recreating our family in Willow Tree form (see below) Create your own family grouping of Willow Tree Figurines, and display them in your home as a reminder to spend more time with loved ones this year. Here's a video with more tips on how.
4) CREATE YOUR HAVEN Create a space that's all your own this year. We have a wide variety of home decor options to help you achieve the look you want- from window treatments, to wall decor, and more. I actually wrote an entire blog devoted to this topic. Come in and be inspired; we love to decorate and cannot wait to help you!
5) DRINK MORE WATER It's no secret that water is essential to staying healthy, but it's easy to forget. Our line of Corkcicle canteens are stylish, durable and fully functional. They keep your water cold and fresh for 25 hours, even in a hot car in the Summer months! (pssst...the largest size will also hold an entire bottle of wine...just sayin')
6) PAMPER YOURSELF You take care of everyone else all year long, but one of the most important is YOU! Treat yourself to a cashmere dress topper. There are so many reasons these are in my collection of my favorite things in our online store! They come in over 60 colors, and can be worn in 4 different ways. Personally, I own four of them and I'm already planning my fifth. Seriously, I could wear one just about every day. Come on, you deserve it!
7) PLAN A VACATION Everyone loves getting away from the day to day grind and going on a little vacation. This year, set aside some time to take a little vacation. You don't have to go far! Did you know that my family has a sweet little rental cottage at the Cape, that we only rent to friends, family and trusted Cooper's customers? Until you plan your getaway, remind yourself of sunnier days and future beach trips with our Wave Bracelet. This sterling silver bangle is handcrafted on the Coast of Maine- exclusively for Cooper's.
8) TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS location, location, location. Opportunity knocking...Beautiful Commercial Space Available. Cooper's Commons is a marketplace of specialty shops, services and offices where you can grow your business. A majestic Agawam landmark on the most traveled road in town. Cooper's Commons is a fantastic community in which to grow your business. We are all about local and being complimentary to our business neighbors, rather than competitive. Let's be business neighbors, learn more.
9) EAT HEALTHIER definitely the best way I know how is to brown bag your lunch. Step up your lunch game with a stylish insulated bag from SCOUT. If you need to have lunch out, my best tip is soup. Look for broth-based, veggie loaded versions. My secret weapon is Auntie Cathie's Kitchen, right here in Cooper's Commons, fabulous soups, salads and sandwiches! All local, organic, vegan options and all dedicated gluten free.
10) EXERCISE Easier said than done, when you leave for and come home from work, in the dark. Enter our LED hats. Perfect for runners, dog walkers, anyone that goes outside in the dark. The LED light is removeable for washing, and recharges with a USB cord. Brilliant. Literally. And if joining the gym is your bag, than you need one of these: the SCOUT Yoga Bag.
11) USE NATURAL PRODUCTS None better than Naked Bee. I love, love, LOVE this line. All of the good stuff and none of the bad stuff. I swear by it! The lip balm, Serious Hand Repair Cream and Daily Facial Moisturizer are my hands-down favorites. AND they are made in the USA!
12) BUY MORE MADE IN THE USA because it matters. more than ever. We search out great quality and great value lines to carry in the shop. One of our favorites is Habersham Wax Pottery. Scented wax that offers fragrance without a flame, safe and beautiful.
13) WORRY LESS ~ PRAY MORE this has been a game changer for me. Just 10 minutes day, it makes all the difference in the world. It's how I start my day, with a cup of coffee. For that reason, we always offer these Prayer Process Cards for free in the shop, in our Hope & Encouragement Gifts area. Because sometimes you don't know where to start, or I tend to get distracted. These help to start the "conversation".
14) CLEAN MY OFFICE Actually, it's an office overhaul. I did a live behind-the-scenes video to pull back the curtain and show you the mess that I need to get a handle on. This may take a while, but I will share updates.
We wish you the best year yet, and we hope that we can help you attain all the goals you have in mind to be the-best-version-of-yourself. Go YOU!